Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

2019 Maths

Image result for mathsThis year I really enjoyed maths and learnt heaps. A few days ago we did our maths test and our result were very good. Alot of us have improved heaps and today I am telling you what I have and need to improve on.

Well I have improved on my statistics and algrebra skill and the mark I go in my test shows that I did well on these, things. I did enjoyed answering these questions. We have been doing some algebra in class lately and back in term 2 we did statistics and I enjoyed doing those task and hoped we did more.


I do need to improve on my geomrty not meaning that I am terrible at it just meaning I need to work on it. I did get stuck one or to times in my test but this is just one of the things that we haven't covered in class yet. But i'm still going to try and improve on this subject.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you have identified areas where you have improved and areas you need to work on. I am glad you enjoy Maths. I do too. It is very satisfying to feel your brain working and to solve problems isn’t it!

    ReplyDelete