Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

Sponge Throw

Walt: Sucsessfully write a recount.

Wow our teachers are pretty crazy, they had such an unbelievable activity ready for us. I for one think that Mr Goodwin might have had more than 1 cup of coffee this morning. It was around 10:00 am in the morning and me and my classmates were throwing sponges at our teacher. 

This Morning we weren’t as happy as usual because yes we had our writing test I was pretty nervous. But there was one good side to this we had to write about something and whatever it was we were doing it with our friends so we were gonna have fun. One of the first things we did was walk down to the bottom field were we saw Mr Jacobson and Mr Somerville waiting for us with buckets and sponges, I am gonna be honest I thought that we might be washing cars. Luckily the we were gonna be using them for something else something AWESOME.

We saw three chairs and also saw our teacher wearing swimming gear, a clear image of what was gonna happen appeared in my mind. Next we went got into 3 lines in front of three buckets 3 buckets for every class. We got explain what to do, which was kind of boring but it was quick, and soon we were throwing our sponges at our teachers crazy right. But the class that got their teacher the most wet got to tip the buckets of water on their teacher. I think that this was kind of weird but I was happy because we could finally get back at Mr Goodwin for telling us about fortnight and N.R.L during class.

When It was my turn I dunked my sponge in the bucket of water for a while so it would get nice and wet, but I missed sadly so instead I ringed the sponge out on his head instead yay go me.  Anyways the second time it was my turn I hit him in the arm which was good but compared to Loseti’s throw that hit Mr Goodwin in the face mine was nothing. Another time Chance hit him in the chest and Paschal’s throw wasn’t pleasant for Mr Goodwin either it was hilarious I was apart of the shrieks of laughter when that happened. I laughed so much my cheeks and my stomach hurt and we made a lot of punny puns and jokes it was so much FUN!

Once we finished we got to pick the three People who wet their teacher the most to tip the buckets of water on their teacher. We all the classes got to do it because we pretty much tied so we were all winners. I thought the our was the worst at throwing the water because Paschal's bucket fell on the grass so he just put all the bucket on Mr Goodwin Head. I found this really funny so did the other because that’s when everyone burst out in laughter.

Something else that I found funny was the today I wore a starfish sticker on my hand for no reason and then we played with water funny right. I couldn't believe the teacher let us do this and for not a really good reason and no pay back wow that was really something but the teacher did get us back when it rained at morning tea oh well it was still fun. It was quite weird and a real surprise!

I think that this was really fun and even more fun because we got to share it with our friends. I think that we should do this again hopefully Paschal’s throw won’t be that unpleasant next time. I definitely recommend this too you just make sure you have permission first and I can’t wait to do more things like this!

Task Description: A few days ago we had our writing test which wasn't very exciting. I was really nervous anyways here is the writing we did after we edited it and everthing. This task was not hard and really fun espacially we go to throw wet sponges at our teachers. There is a movie down below and I hope you enjoyed as much as I did and don't forget to leave me a comment THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment