Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Cave Art

Walt: Tell a story that you wrote through an animation using hyperstudio.

Once not long ago there lived a tribe. They ate berries and fish this tribe like to preserve there animas. But over time it got harder to find berries and their supplies didn’t last long. When the last of the berries were finished the tribe went and hunted for more berries. They came across a berry patch but it was guarded by 2 fierce crocodile. The tribe charged at animals while some of them got some berries they decided to spare the animals life because they were happy to have more berries. They returned to their cave and had a celebration the End!

Task Description: Here is my task description I worked pretty hard on this movie it may not look like it but yeah I did work hard on it. I wrote the voice over using the story the pictures show and below the presentation I have the script I used for the voice over because the voice over wasn't very clear. I drew the pictures with hyperstudio and put it into Imovie to make it and actual movie. Along the way I did have to keep in mind that this is a cave art and they didn't have paint brushes and things like that back then and I tried to make the picture look like I make them using my figure ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment