Pages

Monday 18 February 2019

#Home learning 2019

Hello viewer here is my homework for the week I hope you enjoy I have both maths and literacy and I hope you enjoyed. For my literacy work it is pretty much the same I am reading a book and making a prediction and learning some spelling words and for maths I am leanring my seven times table up to 13.

My book is diary of a wimpy kind the long haul. it about greg heffely going on a road trip to there grandmas house. and things start going down hill due to the fact that thing never seem to go right for greg. 
I am up to the part where they are traveling in there car when greg throws a chip to a seagull and suddenly gets attacked by a flock of them. This is just one of the many things that have just happend he has told us about himself and also about his family. I can relate to greg I am a year 7 at Point England life isn't alway a peice of cake and I am the middle child in my family jsut tryin to make my family happy but things always seem to go wrong.

My prediction is that greg and his family decided to call it a night and start looking for a family they have to go to a few hotel because they don't look very good and also to the fact that there so expensive. I also think that there car run out of gas the next morning and they have to push the car to the gas station where they get told it has broken down and then they have to get it towed and need to get a ride. They also get a ride with a nice couple but the down side is greg has to sit with lugage again. I don't know what else is gonna happen but I think I am close to what will happen.

Here is my maths work I think it's pretty cool. This time I have made a presentation as I have worked harder and made couldn't fit it on a google drawing. The first slide is a maths question the second is a timetable learning activity. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment