Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Immersion Assembly

Walt: Using exciting language.

We had quite the Immersion Assembly today. This Monday we are back at school from our much needed two week holiday and we had a Interesting Immersion Assembly. Do you know what an Immersion assembly is?

Well at our school we had one, as you might know the theme for the whole of term 3 is Move ya ‘body. I think Move ya ‘body means that we have to dance,exercise and eat healthy food, just have fun with family and friend. Move ya body also means to have a Awesome lifestyle and respecting your body. It was a big surprise when Mr Burt came out dancing pretending to be Beyonce, It was super duper hilarious.

Now you know our school wide theme but Team 4’s  topic is about making fitness fun so team 4 will be making games that make us do vigorous exercise and have fun alot like basketball football netball soccer and rugby. I think Team 4 will learning about how fitness helps us and also how many different fitness are. I also think that we will be learning about how much vigorous and how much psychical exercise we will get and how we get it and have fun.

Team 4 is learning about making fitness fun I hope we learn about what affect fitness has on us and I am pretty sure we will be doing fitness. But I also want us to learn about what proper foods we should eat to increase our level of movement. I really think we should learn about what fitness make a bigger difference than others like doing five star jumps are easier than doing 5 push ups. One other thing I want us to learn about is the proper gear to do the different fitness and also the proper outfits.

Overall all I think that this term will be very interesting and full of surprises. I can’t wait to see what our amazing teachers have planned for us, I also can’t wait to see our class prizes. It will be an interesting term but let’s take one step at a time.
Task Descripiton: We are back at school and we had a immersion assembly this is just our thoughts about the term and what we hope and what we are going to learn about. We had to use exciting laugauge which is not my speacilty so I worked hard on this and I hope you enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment